Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCombustion Analyzer
- Fuel TypeNatural Gas, Propane, Coal, Wood, Kerosene, Oil #2, Oil #4, Oil #6, Bagase and Digester Gas
- Combustion Efficency0.1 to 100%
- Oxygen Concentration0.1 to 20.9%
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration0 to fuel dependent maximum
- Carbon Monoxide Measurement Range0 to 4000 ppm
- Primary/Ambient Air Temp.-4 to 999 Degrees F (-20 to 537 Degrees C)
- Stack Temp.-4 to 2192 Degrees F (-20 to 1200 Degrees C)
- Pressure/Draft-72 to +72 In.WC
- Nitric Oxide Measurement Range0 to 3000 ppm
- Nitrogen Dioxide Measurement Range0 to 500 ppm
- Excess Air1.0 to 250%
- Display320 X 240 Pixel Large Full Color Graphic LCD
- Battery Type(4) AA
- Includes12" Probe Assembly, Protective Boot w/Magnet, Replacement Filter Element (pkg. of 3), 4 AA Alkaline Batteries, Hard Carrying Case, Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Gas Detectors (1116)
- Oxygen Detectors (676)
- Oxygen (O2) Gas Detectors (674)
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors (517)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Gas Detectors (510)
- Oxygen Meters (97)
- Combustion Analyzers (76)
- Flue Gas Analyzers (73)
- Oxygen Testers (33)
- Carbon Monoxide Analyzers (32)
- Combustion Testers (30)
- Carbon Monoxide Testers (25)
- Combustion Meters (23)
- Gas Combustion Testers (20)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Meters (17)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.