Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Combustion Analyzer Kit
- Item # 36M792
- Mfr. Model # 0024-8516
- UNSPSC # 41113102
- Catalog Page # 784
- Shipping Weight 7.9 lbs.
- Item Combustion Analyzer Kit
- Type INSIGHT Plus Residential
- Fuel Type 9 Pre-Programmed Fuels Options, Natural Gas, Oil #2, Oil #4, Oil #6, Propane, Coal, Wood, Kerosene, B5 And 2 Custom
- Combustion Efficency 0.1 to 100%
- Oxygen Concentration 0.0% to 20.9%
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration 0.1 To A Fuel Dependent Maximum (in %)
- Carbon Monoxide Measurement Range 0 - 4,000 ppm
- Primary/Ambient Air Temp. -4 to 600 Degrees F
- Stack Temp. -4 to 1202 Degrees F
- Pressure/Draft -40 to +40 INWC (10 mBar)
- Excess Air 0 to 250%
- Display Full Color Backlit LCD Display
- Battery Type (4) AA Alkaline
- Includes Probe, 8 AA Batteries, Spare Filters, Rubber Boot, User Manual, Hard Carry Case, Irda Printer, Usb Cable, User Software
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Instrument And Co Sensor 2 Years, O2 Sensor 1 Year
- Replacement Sampling Assembly 0019-3265 Replacement Water Trap/Filter Assembly (For Probe Assembly)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.