Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Combustion Analyzer Kit
- Item # 36M790
- Mfr. Model # 0024-8523
- UNSPSC # 41113102
- Catalog Page # 881
- Shipping Weight 6.55 lbs.
- ItemCombustion Analyzer Kit
- TypeInTech Residential
- Fuel Type5 Pre-Programmed Fuels Options, Natural Gas, Oil #2, Oil #6, Kerosene, B5, And Propane/LPG
- Combustion Efficency0.1 to 100%
- Oxygen Concentration0.0% to 20.9%
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration0.1 To A Fuel Dependent Maximum (in %)
- Carbon Monoxide Measurement Range0 - 2,000 ppm
- Primary/Ambient Air Temp.23 to 113 Degrees F
- Stack Temp.-4 to 1202 Degrees F
- Excess Air0 to 250%
- DisplayHigh Contrast LCD Display With Backlighting
- Battery Type4 AA Alkaline
- IncludesProbe, 4 AA Batteries, Rubber Boot, User Manual, Hard Carry Case
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthInstrument And Co Sensor 2 Years, O2 Sensor 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.