Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCombustible Gas Detector
- DetectsCombustible Gases and Refrigerant Gases
- IndicatorAudible and Visual
- FeaturesFlashing Probe Tip, Automatic Sensitivity, Low Battery Indicator and Interchangeable Sensors
- StandardsIntrinsically Safe for Use In Class 1 Division 1, Group D Locations
- IncludesBatteries, Refrigerant and Combustible Gas Sensors, Color-coded Probe Tips, Hard Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Gas Detectors (1127)
- Gas Sniffers (1123)
- Multi-Gas Gas Detectors (725)
- Intrinsically Safe Instruments (137)
- Combustible Gas Detectors (95)
- Leakage Testers (93)
- Leak Detectors (91)
- Refrigerant Leak Detectors (82)
- Gas Detection Systems (70)
- Gas Leak Detectors (67)
- Leak Detector Meters (48)
- Combustible Gas Leak Detectors (6)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.