Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Function Generator, 7MHz
- Item # 38W997
- Mfr. Model # 4007B
- UNSPSC # 41115320
- Catalog Page # 793
- Shipping Weight 4.45 lbs.
- ItemSignal Generator
- TypeDDS Function
- Sine Wave Range (MHz)0.1 Hz to 7 MHz
- Square Wave Range (MHz)0.1 Hz to 7 MHz
- Other Waveform RangeTriangle 0.1 to 7 MHz
- Sine Wave DistortionDC - 100 kHz, -55 dBc,100 kHz - 1 MHz, Less Than -45 dBc,1 MHz - 7 MHz, Less Than-30 dBc
- Sq. Wave Rise/Fall Time (nS)Less Than 20
- Output Amplitude10 mV to 10 Vp-p
- Impedance (Ohms)50
- Output Attenuation+/- 0.5 dB to 1 MHz, +/- 1 dB to 7 MHz
- SweepLinear and Logarithmic, Up or Down
- Sweep TypeContinuous
- Sweep RangeWaveform Range Dependent
- Sweep Rate20 ms to 100 s
- Frequency Dial Accuracy (%)0-100
- Sine/Square Wave Accuracy0.01% +/- 0.186 Hz
- DisplayLCD Display
- Power SourceAC Line Input (110V/220V)
- Special FeaturesShort Circuit Protection on Output
- IncludesManual on CD, Power Cord, Certificate of Calibration
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.