Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Noninsulated Flexible Duct, 6 In. Dia.
- Item # 3F334
- Mfr. Model # 05102506
- UNSPSC # 40141901
- Catalog Page # 3866
- Shipping Weight 2.4 lbs.
- Item Noninsulated Flexible Duct
- UPC Number 50
- Inside Dia. 6"
- Wall Thickness 1/8"
- Vapor Transmission 0.05
- Material Metallized Polyester, Aluminum Foil, Polyester Encapsulated and Steel Wire Helix
- Length 25 ft.
- Max. Air Flow 5000 fpm
- Max. Pressure 6"WC
- Max. Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Low Temp. Deg. -20 Degrees F
- For Use With Heating and Cooling Systems
- Features Flexible and Maintains Shape, Air Tight, Encapsulated Wire Helix, Smooth Inner Core, LightWeight Compact Carton, Durable Metallized Polyester,Aluminum Foil and Polyester Laminate Construction
- Standards UL181, NFPA 90A and 90B, IMC, IRC, UMC 10-1 (ICC ES Report No. ESR-1268), HUD, Cities of Chicago, New York, San Francisco, County of Dade (Florida), California State Fire Marshall, SBCC, BOCA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.