Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemInsulated Flexible Duct
- Insulation ValueR 4.2
- UPC Number30
- Inside Dia.10"
- Wall Thickness1-1/4"
- Vapor Transmission0.05
- Length25 ft.
- Max. Air Flow5000 fpm
- Max. Pressure6"WC
- Max. Temp.180 Degrees F
- Low Temp. Deg.-20 Degrees F
- For Use WithHeating and Cooling Systems
- FeaturesAir Tight Inner Core, Encapsulated Wire Helix, Smooth Inner Core, Thick Blanket of Fiberglass Insulation, Tough Reinforced Metallized Polyester Jacket, Light Weight Compact Carton
- StandardsUL181, NFPA 90A and 90B, IMC, IRC, UMC 10-1 (ICC ES Report No. ESR-1268), HUD 515-2.1, Cities of Chicago, New York, San Francisco, County of Dade (Florida), California State Fire Marshall
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.