Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pressure Transducer with Display, 300 psi
- Item # 5DDD1
- Mfr. Model # GC517F0242CD300#G
- UNSPSC # 41112107
- Catalog Page # 830
- Catalog Group # D3893
- Shipping Weight 1.3 lbs.
- ItemPressure Transducer with Display
- Range0 to 300 psi
- Accuracy+/-0.25% Full Scale
- Output4 to 20mA at 12 to 32VDC
- Power Required12 to 32VDC
- Process Connection1/4" NPT Female
- Electrical Connections1/2" NPT Female Conduit
- Wetted Materials316 Stainless Steel
- Operating Temp.14 to 140 F
- NEMA Rating4X
- Loop ResistanceDependent on Loop Supply Voltage
- Max. Pressure (PSI)600
- Thermal Error+/-0.2%
- FeaturesPush Button Configuration, Rotatable Display, Min/Max Hold, IP65 Rating
- DisplayBacklit 3 1/2 Digit LCD
- Display UnitsPSI
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.