Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPressure Switch
- ApplicationLimit and Control Applications
- Actuation TypeDiaphragm
- Range10 to 100 psi
- Differential7 to 12 psi
- Contact FormSPDT
- Port Type1-Port 1/4" FNPT
- Factory On/Off Setting90% of Range
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V1/4
- HP @ 1 Phase - 230V1/4
- Burst Pressure1000 psi
- Manual Switch Action1-Port 1/4" FNPT
- AC Contact Rating15A @ 125/250/480V
- DC Contact Rating0.5A @ 125V, 0.25A @ 250V
- NEMA Rating4, 4X
- IP Rating66
- Temp. Range20 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Special FeaturesViton(R) Diaphragm, Two Independently Adjustable Setpoint, Fixed Deadband, Control And Limit Pressures In Compressors, Pumps or Other Pressure Equipment, Protects Equipment Against High Or Low Pressure Conditions
- StandardsCSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Safety Switches (3751)
- Pressure Sensors (764)
- Pressure Switches (716)
- Pressure Control Switches (602)
- Pressure Pump Switches (465)
- Compressor Controls (443)
- Air Compressor Controls (419)
- Compressor Pressure Switches (390)
- Air Compressor Pressure Switches (358)
- Air Pressure Switches (321)
- Pump Pressure Switches (311)
- Industrial Pressure Switches (114)
- Vacuum Switches (102)
- Machine Tool Pressure Switches (61)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.