Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pressure Swtch, Stndrd, DPST, 10 to 100 psi
- Item # 5LB44
- Mfr. Model # B424VXCYLM100
- UNSPSC # 39121506
- Catalog Page # 399
- Shipping Weight 1.6 lbs.
- ItemPressure Switch
- ApplicationHarsh Environment
- Actuation TypeDiaphragm
- Range10 to 100 psi
- Differential1.5 to 5.0 psi
- Contact FormDPST
- Port Type1-Port 1/4" FNPT
- Factory On/Off Setting90% of Range
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V1/4
- HP @ 1 Phase - 230V1/4
- Burst Pressure1000 psi
- AC Contact Rating15A @ 125/250/480V
- DC Contact Rating0.5A @ 125V, 0.25A @ 250V, 6A @ 30V
- NEMA Rating3, 4, 4X, 13
- IP Rating66
- Temp. Range20 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Special FeaturesViton(R) Diaphragm, Watertight Enclosure
- StandardsUL Listed, CSA and CE Certified, CRN
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Safety Switches (3933)
- Pressure Sensors (793)
- Pressure Switches (715)
- Pressure Control Switches (600)
- Pressure Pump Switches (464)
- Compressor Controls (454)
- Air Compressor Controls (430)
- Watertight Switches (417)
- Compressor Pressure Switches (389)
- Air Compressor Pressure Switches (357)
- Air Pressure Switches (323)
- Pump Pressure Switches (310)
- Industrial Pressure Switches (114)
- Vacuum Switches (102)
- Machine Tool Pressure Switches (61)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
operating psi 40 lbs.,
Want the pump to shut off at 55lbs.
high limit 60 lbs.
Can this limit be set?
If no, what controller would you recommend?
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.