Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pressure Gauge, Test Gauge Type, 0 to 100 psi Range, 2-1/2" Dial Size
- Item # 4EFR3
- Mfr. Model # 251009SW02BXLL100
- UNSPSC # 41112403
- Catalog Page # 823
- Catalog Group # D1021
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- Item Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Type Test
- Dial Size 2-1/2"
- Range 0 to 100 psi
- Connection Size 1/4" NPT
- Connection Location Lower Back
- Smallest Graduation 1 psi
- Graduations 10 psi
- Accuracy +/-1%
- Case Material Stainless Steel
- Case Color Silver
- Socket Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Tube Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Ring Material Stainless Steel
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Characteristics PLUS Performance
- Series 1009
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 4TA58ASHCROFT
Price $134.30 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.