Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pressure Switch, SPDT, 200 to 2000psi, 1/4"
- Item # 36K051
- Mfr. Model # APSN7
- UNSPSC # 39121506
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.7 lbs.
- ItemExplosion Proof Pressure Switch
- Range200 to 2000 psi
- Process Connection1/4" MNPT
- Housing MaterialExplosion Proof Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials316 Stainless Steel Piston and Buna-N O-Ring
- Compatible WithBuna and 316 Stainless Steel
- Electrical Connection1/2" MNPT Conduit Connector with 3-18 AWG 12" Wire Leads
- Contact FormSPDT
- Circuit TypeSnap Switch
- AC Contact Rating5A @ 125/250 V
- DC Contact Rating5A @ 28V Resistive, 3A @ 28V Inductive
- NEMA Rating7, 9
- IP Rating67
- Burst Pressure8000 psi
- Operating Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 210 Degrees F
- Off Set PointField Adjustable
- On Set PointField Adjustable
- Safety RatingATEX, IECEx, FM
- StandardsUL, CSA, CE, ROHS, CRN
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Pressure Sensors (764)
- Pressure Switches (717)
- Pressure Controls (606)
- Pressure Pump Switches (465)
- Compressor Controls (443)
- Air Compressor Controls (419)
- Compressor Pressure Switches (390)
- Air Compressor Pressure Switches (358)
- Miniature Switches (338)
- Air Pressure Switches (322)
- Pump Pressure Switches (311)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.