Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPorcelain Pilot Bit
- MaterialTungsten Carbide
- Fractional Size (In.)3/16
- Decimal Equivalent.1875
- Shank Dia. (In.)3/16
- Overall Length (In.)3-1/2
- ApplicationRotary Drilling, Porcelain Tile, Hard Tile unique Point Grinding: Extreme Low Drilling Pressure With Excellent Centering. Drill Bit Will Not Walk - Tape Or Center Punching Is No Longer Needed. Perfect Hole Quality And Long Drill Bit Life.more Flute Capacity: Ground Double Flute Ensures Fast And Efficient Removal Of The Drill Dust And Prevents Clogging.chrome Vanadium Shank: Drill Bit Body Made From The Finest Chrome Vanadium Steel. The Chrome Vanadium Steel Contains More Carbon Compared To The Chrome Nickel Steel Used By Most Of Our Competitors.porcelain Tiles: The Porc+ Is Ideal For Drilling Porcelain Tiles Up To A Scratch Hardness Of 8. The Unique 4-face Point Grinding Extends The Drill Bit Life. The Diamond Ground Porc+ Cuts Nice, Clean Holes With Very Little Or No Chipping
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.