Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Door Knob Lockset, TA (Flat Front)
- Item # 4ECK8
- Mfr. Model # H17TAIC26D
- UNSPSC # 46171503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 28.23 lbs.
- ItemDoor Knob Lockset
- StyleTA (Flat Front)
- Knob MaterialCold Rolled Steel
- FinishSatin Chrome
- Fire Rated3 hr.
- Strike TypeCurved Lip Strike
- Strike Dim.1-1/4" x 4-7/8"
- Location TypeLight Commercial
- Number of Keys2
- Key MaterialNickel Silver
- Keyway TypeSFIC Cylindrical
- Required Door Thickness1-3/8" to 2"
- For Use WithHollow Metal and Wood Doors
- StandardsANSI/BHMA Certified A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 1, UL and CUL Listed for Use On Fire Doors, Federal Specifications FF-H-106C, ANSI 117.1 Accessibility Code, New York City MEA File Number 354-91-M
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.