Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Door Knob Lockset, Satin Chrome Finish
- Item # 4ECK8
- Mfr. Model # H17TAIC26D
- UNSPSC # 46171503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 28.23 lbs.
- Item Door Knob Lockset
- Style TA (Flat Front)
- Knob Material Cold Rolled Steel
- Finish Satin Chrome
- Fire Rated 3 hr.
- Strike Type Curved Lip Strike
- Strike Dim. 1-1/4" x 4-7/8"
- Grade 1
- Series H
- Location Type Light Commercial
- Backset 2-3/4"
- Pins 6
- Number of Keys 2
- Key Material Nickel Silver
- Keyway Type SFIC Cylindrical
- Required Door Thickness 1-3/8" to 2"
- For Use With Hollow Metal and Wood Doors
- Includes Hardware
- Standards ANSI/BHMA Certified A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 1, UL and CUL Listed for Use On Fire Doors, Federal Specifications FF-H-106C, ANSI 117.1 Accessibility Code, New York City MEA File Number 354-91-M
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.