Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Dead Blow Hammer, Hot-Cast Urethane
- Item # 3KTU2
- Mfr. Model # 69-532
- UNSPSC # 27111602
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.65 lbs.
- ItemDead Blow Hammer
- Head MaterialHot-Cast Urethane
- Head Weight21 oz.
- Overall Length10-1/2"
- Replaceable TipNo
- Handle MaterialUrethane with Steel Reinforcement
- Tether CapableStandard Tool(Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Face Diameter2"
- Head Length4-1/8"
- Handle ColorSafety Red
- Head ColorSafety Red
- FeaturesSteel Shot Filled Canister Creates A Dead Blow Effect; Sustains Impact, Maximizes Force , Reduces / Eliminates Rebound and Absorbs the Shock of Impact, Non-Sparking Hot Cast Urethane Covers Steel Shot Chamber and Steel Reinforced Handle; No Exposed Metal, Hot Cast Urethane Face will Not Mar Surfaces or Absorb Liquids. Resists Chipping and Splitting While Reducing Noise when Striking Metal Objects, Steel Reinforced Handle Provides Added Strength and Safety by Resisting Breaking on Overstrike, Textured Handle with a Flanged Butt End for a Sure Non-Slip Grip, Safety Red Urethane for High Visibility.
- StandardsMeets or exceeds US Federal Spec GGG-H-33A
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Dead Blow Hammers (145)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.