Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Hot-Cast Urethane Dead Blow Hammer, 10 oz. Head Weight, Urethane with Steel Reinforcement Handle Mater
- Item # 3KTT7
- Mfr. Model # 69-530
- UNSPSC # 27111602
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.8 lbs.
- Item Dead Blow Hammer
- Head Material Hot-Cast Urethane
- Head Weight 10 oz.
- Overall Length 8"
- Replaceable Tip No
- Handle Material Urethane with Steel Reinforcement
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Face Diameter 1-1/4"
- Head Length 3-5/16"
- Handle Color Safety Red
- Head Color Safety Red
- Features Steel Shot Filled Canister Creates A Dead Blow Effect; Sustains Impact, Maximizes Force , Reduces / Eliminates Rebound and Absorbs the Shock of Impact, Non-Sparking Hot Cast Urethane Covers Steel Shot Chamber and Steel Reinforced Handle; No Exposed Metal, Hot Cast Urethane Face will Not Mar Surfaces or Absorb Liquids. Resists Chipping and Splitting While Reducing Noise when Striking Metal Objects, Steel Reinforced Handle Provides Added Strength and Safety by Resisting Breaking on Overstrike, Textured Handle with a Flanged Butt End for a Sure Non-Slip Grip, Safety Red Urethane for High Visibility.
- Standards Meets or exceeds US Federal Spec GGG-H-33A
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 6R336Molded, Steel Shot Inside Dead Blow Hammer, 10 oz. Head Weight, Polyurethane Over Steel Handle MateriaSTANLEY
Price $32.25 / each
Item # 26X084PROTO
Price $30.85 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.