Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Arcwater II Combination Torch
- Item # 6TNJ2
- Mfr. Model # 14-050-127
- UNSPSC # 23171517
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 7.8 lbs.
- ItemArcwater II Combination Torch
- CharacteristicsThe Torch Uses a High Pressure Jet of Water Which Exits the Torch Through an Orfice Positioned Under the Electrode. This Force Pushes Away Molten Metal From The Work Surface, Water Pressure Requirement 90 - 110 psi (6.33 - 7.73 kg/cm2) Over Bottom Pressure, Water Flow Rate 3.5 Gallons/Minute (13.25 L/Min), One Piece Construction, Fully Insulated, Bright Orange for High Visibility
- Includes5/16" (7.9mm) Standard Collet (Gouging, 1 AWG Weld Cable W/ Lug 10 ft. Long
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.