Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemThread/Joint Lubricant
- Size4 Oz.
- Container TypeTube
- Temp.0 Degrees F to 250 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity2.9-3.3
- CharacteristicsLubricant for Conduit
- ApplicationPrevents Galling of Pipe Threads When Threading Into Coupling or Junction Box
- Total Sulfur (%)0.0
- ChIorine (%)0.0
- For Use WithRigid, IMC Conduit Fitting
- StandardsUL 886, CSA 22.2 No. 30, UL Listed for Class I, Division 1 and 2, Groups C, D; Class II, Division 1 and 2, Groups E, F, G; and Class III
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.