Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Control Station, 3/4 In, 2 Gang, 10A @ 600V
- Item # 13V017
- Mfr. Model # EDS275-RU2
- UNSPSC # 39121104
- Catalog Page # 567
- Shipping Weight 10.25 lbs.
- ItemControl Station
- Number of Gangs2
- Number of Operators4
- Contact Rating10A @ 600VAC
- Hub StyleDead-End
- Hub Size3/4"
- Type of OperatorRocker Arm
- Contact Form1NO/1NC
- NEMA Rating3
- IP Rating54
- Enclosure MaterialMalleable Iron
- StandardsUL 508, UL 698, UL 1203
- Safety RatingClass 1, Division 1 and 2, Groups C, D; Class 2, Division 1 and 2, Groups E, F, G; and Class 2I
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Push-Button Switches (3802)
- Push-Button Controls (3693)
- Momentary Contact Switches (3039)
- Enclosed Switches (2099)
- Enclosed Control Switches (2060)
- Explosionproof (1375)
- Hazardous Location Switches (428)
- Push-Button Control Stations (244)
- Hazardous Location Push-Button Controls (69)
- Hazardous Location Push Buttons (33)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.