Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemExplosionproof PSMH Fixture
- Fixture TypeExplosionproof, Dust-Ignitionproof, Groups C and D Applications
- Lamp TypeMHPS
- Lamp Quantity1
- Lamp Watts175
- Fixture Wattage175
- Voltage120 to 277
- Lamp IncludedNo
- Ambient Temp. Range0 to 131 Degrees F
- Housing MaterialSandcast Copper-Free Aluminum
- Housing FinishGray
- FinishEpoxy Powder Coat
- IncludesGlobe, Ceiling, (4) Hubs and (3) Close-Up Plugs
- StandardsNEC: Class I, Division 1 and 2, Groups C, D; Class II, Division 1 and 2, Groups E, F, G; Class III; Marine Type Electric Fixtures; Outside Type (Salt Water)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (3589)
- Ceiling Lighting Fixtures (1390)
- Explosionproof (1348)
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (980)
- Hazardous Location Lighting Fixtures (485)
- Vapor-Tight Lighting Fixtures (245)
- Dust-Resistant Lighting Fixtures (230)
- Indoor/Outdoor Lighting Fixtures (220)
- Metal Halide Lighting Fixtures (174)
- Pulse-Start Lighting Fixtures (92)
- Explosionproof Lighting Fixtures (56)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.