Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Enclosed Circuit Breaker, 3P, 15A, 240VAC
- Item # 12T661
- Mfr. Model # AEAB13215C
- UNSPSC # 39121601
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 43.0 lbs.
- Item Enclosed Circuit Breaker
- Circuit Breaker Type Standard
- Switch Type Non-Interchangable Trip
- Number of Poles 3
- Amps 15
- AC Voltage Rating 240VAC
- DC Voltage Rating 125/250VDC
- Max. AIR Rating 18kA
- AIR @ 240VAC 18kA
- AIR @ 480VAC 14kA
- Terminal Connection Box Lug
- Min. Wire Size 14 AWG
- Max. Wire Size 1/0 AWG
- Housing Material Copper Free Aluminum
- Enclosure Rating NEMA 4, 4X, 7BCD, 9EFG
- Length 15.25"
- Width 10.63"
- Depth 8.84"
- Instantaneous Trip Fixed
- Conduit Size 1-1/2"
- Number of Outlets 2
- Frame Size EHD
- Standards UL 1203
- Safety Rating Class I, Division I and 2, Groups B, C, D; Class II, Division 1 and 2, Groups E, F, G; and Class III
- Features Hazardous Location, Explosionproof, Dust-Ignitionproof, Watertight
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.