Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Combo Motor Starter, NonRev, Size 1,27A
- Item # 13F771
- Mfr. Model # AE1BB2W1CG
- UNSPSC # 39121521
- Catalog Page # 573
- Shipping Weight 87.5 lbs.
- ItemCombination Full Voltage Motor Starter
- Amps AC27
- Coil Volts120VAC
- NEMA Size1
- Line Voltage240VAC
- Conduit Size1-1/2"
- Starter TypeNonreversing
- Max. HP7-1/2
- Description/Special FeaturesExplosionproof, Dust-Ignitionproof, Watertight, Copperfree Cast Aluminum. Ground Lug Package and Installation Instructions for Termination of Ground Wire Enclosed. Standard Outlets Top and Bottom.
- NEMA Enclosure Type4, 4X, 7BCD, 9EFG
- StandardsUL 508, UL 698, UL 1203, UL Listed for Class I, Division 1 and 2, Groups B, C, D; Class II, Division 1 and 2, Groups E, F, G; and Class III
- IncludesCircuit Breaker, Block Hinges, Cover Bolts, Handle, Breaker and Operator Shafts and O-ring
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.