Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
UPS System, Standby, Floor, 550VA, 120VAC
- Item # 4NZT3
- Mfr. Model # BE550G
- UNSPSC # 39121011
- Catalog Page # 450
- Shipping Weight 14.4 lbs.
- ItemUPS System
- Power Rating550VA
- Output Voltage120VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load)13 min./3 min.
- Number of Outlets8
- Outlet Type(4) UPS/Surge, (4) Surge
- UPS TypeStandby
- Input Voltage120VAC
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15P
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration5-15R
- Automatic Volts RegulationNo
- Fax/Modem Line ProtectionYes
- Transfer Time8 to 10 msec
- Cord Length5 ft.
- Display TypeLED
- Input Current12.0A
- Special FeaturesPower Chute(R) Safe System Shutdown Software, Full Data line Protection
- StandardsCE, GS, RoHS Compliant
- IncludesSoftware, Telephone Cable
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Surge Protectors (926)
- Electrical Surge Protectors (922)
- Backup Batteries (372)
- Battery Backups, UPS (307)
- UPS Battery Backups (306)
- Back-Up Batteries (300)
- Backup Systems, UPS (280)
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (279)
- UPS Systems (279)
- Power Surge (277)
- UPS Surge Protectors/Suppressors (277)
- Line Conditioners (94)
- Power Distribution (11)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This is not an item that we currently carry. However, for business customers, we offer a special order service for specific parts not stocked by Grainger. The part number to use is APC #APCRBC110 . Please call us at 1-800-Grainger for more information regarding ordering this specific item. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.