Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
RTV Silicone Sealant, 8 oz Can, Almond
- Item # 5NTP7
- Mfr. Model # 27082
- UNSPSC # 31201606
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.7 lbs.
- Item RTV Silicone Sealant
- Type Multipurpose Aerosol
- Size 8 oz.
- Color Almond
- Temp. Range -85 To 500 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.05
- Viscosity 300
- Flash Point 250 Degrees F
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Application Time 10 min.
- Expansion Ratio None
- Substrates Will Not Sag or Run Off
- Characteristics AST-RTV(TM) Silicone is a Multi-Purpose Single Component Adhesive Sealant That Quickly Adheres to Most Surfaces. Provides a Tough, Resilient, Silicone Rubber Good For Hundreds of Applications.
- Application Sealing, Waterproof Sealant, Instant Gasket Sealing and Insulating.
- Standards UL, NSF, FDA Reg. No. 21 CFR 177-2600, Meets ASTM C920 for GM, Ford and Chrysler.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.