Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Gas Line Sealant Tape, 1/2 x 260 In
- Item # 4UK05
- Mfr. Model # 46330A
- UNSPSC # 31201514
- Catalog Page # 3931
- Shipping Weight 0.05 lbs.
- ItemGas Line Sealant Tape
- Density1.2 to 1.5sg
- Thickness4.0+-.05 mil
- Gas Pressure Range0 to 2250 psi
- Performance Temp. Range-400 Degrees to 550 Degrees F
- Liquid Pressure Range0 to 10,000 psi
- ApplicationUsed to Form a Leak Proof Seal and Help Prevent Cross Threading on Pipe Threads
- StandardsUL, ULC, MIL-T-27730A, C.I.D. A-A-58092,CSA Recognized Component
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
No this will not stop a leak in your gas line, this is PTFE tape intened for sealing thread connections for gas lines. You will need to replace the leaking line. or use an approved repair.
Thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.