Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPipe Thread Sealant
- Size3 oz.
- Container TypeTube
- Chemical TypePTFE
- Gas Pressure Range2,000 psi
- Liquid Pressure Range10,000 psi
- Full Cure30 min.
- Application TimeImmediate
- Application Temp. Range-250 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Performance Temp. Range-250 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Flash Point350 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity1.48
- For Use WithAll Pipe and threaded connections made of cast iron, malleable brass, copper, and stainless steel. Designed for use by all pipe fitters, fabricators, plumbers, and mechanical contractor
- ApplicationRecommended for potable water, steam, LP and natural gas, refrigerants, solvents, caustics, dilute acids, oils, and diesel fuel.
- StandardsUL, NSF Registered-P1, FDA Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.