Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 8PCR1
- Mfr. Model # 78778
- UNSPSC # 47131905
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 15.0 lbs.
- ItemSolvent Adsorbent Kit
- NeutralizesAbsorbs Many Organic Solvents and Fuels
- Container Size6 lb.
- Container TypeShaker Bottle
- IncludesPlastic Case, (6) Shakers, Pair of Nitrile Gloves, Pair of Splash Goggles, (2) Cleanup Pans, Mixer/Scraper, (6) Chemical Waste Bags, Treatment Guide, Wall-Mount Screws and Anchors
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI and PR.
Alternate Search Terms
- Protective Eyewear (2965)
- Chemical-Resistant Gloves (1478)
- Nitrile Gloves (965)
- Sorbent Spill Control Kits (541)
- Safety Goggles (308)
- Universal Spill Control Kits (160)
- Hazardous Material Neutralizers (130)
- Chemical Neutralizers (122)
- Emergency Spill Kits (100)
- Chemical Spill Control Kits (78)
- Chemical Spill Kits (75)
- Chemical Protective Goggles (56)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.