Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFormaldehyde and Solvent Kit
- NeutralizesFormaldehyde, Many Organic Solvents and Fuels
- Container Size6 lb.
- Container TypeShaker Bottle
- IncludesPlastic Case, (3) Each of Spill-X-FP and Spill-X-S, Pair of Nitrile Gloves, Pair of Splash Goggles, (2) Cleanup Pans, Mixer/Scraper, (6) Chemical Waste Bags, Treatment Guide, Wall-Mount Screws and Anchors
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Protective Eyewear (2599)
- Spill Control Sorbents (1951)
- Spill Control Absorbents (1947)
- Chemical-Resistant Gloves (1190)
- Nitrile Gloves (780)
- Sorbent Spill Control Kits (518)
- Safety Goggles (277)
- Chemical Sorbents (184)
- Universal Spill Control Kits (154)
- Emergency Spill Kits (105)
- Hazardous Material Sorbents (88)
- Chemical Spill Kits (78)
- Chemical Spill Control Kits (69)
- Hazardous Material Neutralizers (65)
- Chemical Protective Goggles (56)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.