Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Neoprene Chemical Resistant Gloves, Standard Weight Thickness, Interlock Knit Lining, Size 10, Green
- Item # 4T432
- Mfr. Model # 08-352
- UNSPSC # 46181504
- Catalog Page # 2061
- Catalog Group # D0538
- Shipping Weight 0.35 lbs.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Material Neoprene
- Finish Rough
- Thickness Standard Weight
- Length 12"
- Cuff Gauntlet
- Lining Interlock Knit
- Size 10
- Color Green
- Standards EN 374 AKL, EN 374, EN 388 3121
- Application For Petrochemicals, Pipeline, Refining, Cleaning, Utility and Material Handling, Wet or Dry
- Special Features 100% Liquidproof, Excellent Wet Grip, Exceptional Flexibility, Easier to Manipulate, Less Tiring to The Hand and Easier to Get On and Off
- Resists Oils, Acids, Caustics and Solvents
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.