Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Multimeter, Pocket Multimeter Style, 600 Max. AC Volts, 600
- Item # 1WKN5
- Mfr. Model # PM55A
- UNSPSC # 41113630
- Catalog Page # 679
- Shipping Weight 0.55 lbs.
- Item Digital Multimeter
- Multimeter Style Pocket
- Max. AC Volts 600
- Max. DC Volts 600
- Max. AC Amps 2000uA
- Max. DC Amps 2000uA
- Max. Ohms 6 megohm
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.80% of Reading + 3 Digits
- Counts 6000
- Battery Type 3V Lithium-ion
- Safety Rating CAT III 300V, CAT II 600V
- Audible Continuity Yes
- AC Response Average
- Capacitance Range 100nF to 2000uF
- Frequency Counter Range 10 Hz to 30 kHz
- Display LCD
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Special Features Includes VolTect(TM) and AutoTect(TM)
- Diode Test Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Standards CE, cULus, IEC61010-1, UL61010B-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 1010.1-92
- Includes Voltect
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 1PTL1EXTECH
Price $50.65 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.