Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Manometer, 15 psi
- Item # 6NZH1
- Mfr. Model # MAN15
- UNSPSC # 41103311
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.5 lbs.
- Pressure Range0- 15 PSI, Five Selectable Units Of Measure In/H2O, PSI, MBAR, Bar, mm/H2O
- Operating Range0- 15 PSI
- Max. Pressure15 PSI
- Accuracy+/-0.3% Of Full Scale at +/-25 Degrees C (77 Degrees f)
- Operating Temp. Range0~50 Degrees C (32~122 Degrees f)
- Storage Temp. Range-20~60 Degrees C (-4~140 Degrees f)
- For Use WithNon-Combustible Gases
- Data StorageNo
- Connection Type2 Connection Hoses 4mm(id) x 6mm(od) x 500mm Long
- Battery Type9V
- Includes9V Battery, 2 Connection Hoses 4mm(id) x 6mm(od) x 500mm Long, Carrying Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.