Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Anemometer with Humidity, 10 to 6000 fpm
- Item # 6NZG6
- Mfr. Model # TMA-21HW
- UNSPSC # 41114401
- Catalog Page # 783
- Shipping Weight 3.4 lbs.
- Item Anemometer
- Sensing Method Hot Wire and Thermistor
- Data Logging No
- Humidity Sensing Yes
- Velocity (FPM) 10 to 6000
- Velocity (MPS) 0.10 to 30
- Velocity (MPH) 0.12 to 68
- Velocity (KPH) 0.2 to 110
- Velocity (Knots) 0.10 to 59
- Air Velocity Accuracy +/-3% of Reading +/-1% Full Scale
- Air Volume 0.000 to 999,900 cfm
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy +/-0.9 Degrees F
- Relative Humidity Range 0 to 100%
- Humidity Accuracy +/-3%
- Probe Size 4 ft. Extendable
- Cord Length 5 ft.
- Display 4 digit LCD
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Interface USB
- Storage Capacity 5 x 99 Sets
- Power Source (6) AAA Batteries
- Battery Life 10 hr.
- Special Features Fast Responding Telescopic Probe Extendable to 4 Feet, Instant / Avg / 2/3 Vmax Flow Measurement, Relative Humidity, Temperature Measurement, Data Hold & Maximum / Minimum with Time Stamp, Built-in Data Memory and Real function (99 Sets), 512KB Auto Data Logging Capability, Large LCD Five-Parameter Display With Backlight
- Includes Battery, Carrying Case, AC Adaptor, CD Software, USB Cable.
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.