Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hand-Held Carbon Dioxide Meter, 9999 PPM
- Item # 5AER6
- Mfr. Model # CO2-100
- UNSPSC # 46171613
- Catalog Page # 876
- Shipping Weight 3.52 lbs.
- Item Hand-Held Carbon Dioxide Meter
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration 0 to 9999 PPM
- Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Relative Humidity Range 0 to 95%
- Dew Point Range -4 to 139.8F
- Wet Bulb Temperature Range 24.8 Degrees to 139.8 Degrees F
- Humidity Accuracy +/-3% (@25 Degrees C,10 to 90%) +/-5% for Other RH Ranges
- Accuracy +/-30 ppm +/-5% of Reading
- Display Triple Line LCD
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Low Battery Indicator Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Data Storage Yes
- Power Source (4) AA Batteries
- Special Features Air Quality Analysis with Display of TWA (Time-weighted Average) for 8 Hour Period, 15 Minute STEL (Short-term Exposure Limit) Value
- Includes Batteries, Hard Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.