Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Universal AC/DC Mtr, 1/4hp, 20,000rpm, 120V
- Item # 3EAK4
- Mfr. Model # 5409-3-2
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.76 lbs.
- ItemUniversal AC/DC Motor
- Motor ApplicationKey Cutting Machines
- EnclosureOpen Dripproof
- Input Watts480
- Nameplate RPM20,000
- Mounting Holes(2) #8-32
- O.C. Mounting2-1/4"
- Thermal ProtectionOne-shot
- Insulation ClassA
- Service Factor1.0
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia.5/16"
- Shaft Length7/8"
- Overall Length4-3/8"
- Length Less Shaft3-1/2"
- Body Dia.2-7/16"
- Housing MaterialThermoset Plastic
- FinishBlack Enamel
- Average Brush Life200 hr.
- ApplicationMotorized Brush-Drive Power Head Replacement
- RPM RangeOver 3600
- StandardsUL Listed (E47185), CSA Certified (LR31393)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask and Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.