Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Disc Cam Lock, Nickel, 5 Pin, 1 1/8 In Long
- Item # 1HYT2
- Mfr. Model # ADCL11814A
- UNSPSC # 46171513
- Catalog Page # 2631
- Shipping Weight 0.21 lbs.
- ItemDisc Cam Lock
- FinishBright Nickel
- Mounting Hole Dia. (In.)3/4
- Head Dia. (In.)15/16
- Cam Length (In.)1-1/8
- Cam Width (In.)5/8
- Max. Latching Distance (In.)1-15/32
- Offset (In.)11/32
- For Door Thickness (In.)7/8
- Unlock Turn DirectionLeft
- Unlocking Radius (Deg.)90 or 180
- Number of Pins5
- Key NumberKD
- IncludesRemovable Flat Cam, Reversible Offset Cams
- Key TypeDifferent
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.