Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDin Mount P/S- 6/12/24VDC @ 2.5A
- TypeDin Rail Power Supply/Charger
- MaterialPhenolic or Fiberglass
- Length (In.)3.50
- Width (In.)3.00
- Height (In.)2.00
- Batteries RequiredNo
- Number of Outputs6VDC or 12VDC or 24VDC
- Input Voltage12/24 AC/DC
- Voltage Output6VDC or 12VDC or 24VDC
- Output Current (Amps)2.5A
- Input Frequency (Hz)60
- Includes1- SMP3, 1- Snap Track, Battery leads, 2- CLIP1 Mounting Clips
- Sub-CategoryPower Supply/Charger
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lock Power Supplies (642)
- Electromagnetic Lock Power Supplies (641)
- DC Power Supplies (583)
- Battery Chargers (511)
- CCTV Power Supplies (258)
- Closed-Circuit Television Power Supplies (258)
- Closed-Circuit Television Camera Power Supplies (257)
- Camera Power Supplies, CCTV (243)
- Video Camera Power Supplies (232)
- DIN Rail Mount Power Supplies (180)
- Door Access Power Supplies (153)
- Access Control Power Supplies (145)
- Linear Power Supplies (85)
- Keyless Access Battery Chargers (35)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.