Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Solenoid Valve, 2/2,1/8 In, NC, 6-24V, PP
- Item # 6XED6
- Mfr. Model # 01AA051A1-4PCA
- UNSPSC # 40141605
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.3 lbs.
- ItemLatching Solenoid Valve
- Body MaterialPolypropylene
- Valve Design2-Way/2-Position
- Valve ConfigurationNormally Closed
- Pipe Size1/8"
- Orifice Dia.1/8"
- Coefficient of Volume0.28
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential5 psi
- Safe Working Water Pressure100 psi
- Voltage6 to 24VDC
- OperationPilot Operated
- Max. Flow Rate2.8 gpm
- Max. Fluid Temp.120 Degrees F
- Seal MaterialNBR
- Coil Insulation ClassA
- Watts6 DC
- Coil EnclosureWatertight
- Electrical Connections18" Leads
- Overall Length1-5/8"
- Overall Width1"
- Overall Height2-3/8"
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.