Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSiphon Blaster
- Hopper Capacity (Lb.)50
- Hopper MaterialPlastic
- Tank Dimension (In.)10" Diameter x 17" Height
- Air Pressure (PSI)80 to 110
- CFM Required @ 80 PSI7 with 13/64" Nozzle, 15 with 1/4" Nozzle, 20 with 5/16" Nozzle
- Hose Length (Ft.)7
- ApplicationDesigned To Spray Abrasive Material Such As Black Beauty, Aluminum Oxide, Glass Beads, Metal Shot, Silicon Carbide, Ground Corncobs, And Ground Nutshells, The Abrasive Blasting Of Rust, Paint, Scale, Grease, Old Paint, Mold, Mildew And Other Corrosion From Metal, Wood, Stone And Fiberglass Are Ideal Applications For The Sandy Jet Blast Cleaner, This Product Is Also Excellent For Etching Distinctive Designs In Glass, Wood, Stone, Marble And Concrete
- Includes3 Nozzles, Airjet, Wrench
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
What is the min psi required?
What to use as sand?
How to put it together?
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.