Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemStandard Capacity Pleated Filter
- Nominal Filter Size16x20x4
- Nominal Height16"
- Nominal Width20"
- Nominal Depth4"
- Frame TypeMoisture Resistant Die Cut Chipboard
- Nominal Pleat0.4
- High Velocity625 fpm
- High Initial Resistance0.31"WC
- Final Recommended Resistance1.0"WC
- Max. Velocity625 fpm
- Media Area12.3 sq. ft.
- Max. Temp.180 Degrees F
- Pleats per Linear Feet9
- StandardsUL 900 Classified
- Actual Height15-3/8"
- Actual Width19-3/8"
- Actual Depth3-5/8"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.