Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Filter Combo Spinner Kit CFL Premium
- Item # 11C378
- Mfr. Model # 055-135
- UNSPSC # 23151602
- Catalog Page # 637
- Shipping Weight 4.45 lbs.
- ItemFilter Combo Kit with CFL Spinner
- TypeFilter Combo Kit with Spinner for CFL Premium
- Description/Special FeaturesFilter Combo Kit with 8-Link Spinner Assembly to Crush CFLs
- For Use WithMfr. No. 330-007
- MaterialSteel, Plastic and Paper
- Includes(1) Filter Combo Kit and CFL Spinner Assembly
- Package Quantity1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Australia, Canada and Russian Federation.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA, CT, ME, MN, MO, NH, PA, RI, VT and WV.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.