Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Bulb Eater(R )3 VRSU Premium Bulb Crusher, Linear, CFL, and U-Tube Lamps (with optional 20VR91) Appl
- Item # 20VR90
- Mfr. Model # 333-200-120
- UNSPSC # 23151602
- Catalog Page # 617
- Shipping Weight 198.0 lbs.
- Item Bulb Eater(R )3 VRSU Premium Bulb Crusher
- Application Linear, CFL, and U-Tube Lamps (with optional 20VR91)
- Capacity of 4 Ft. T12 Lamps 875
- Capacity of 4 Ft. T12 U-Tube Lamps 450
- Capacity of 4 Ft. T17 Lamps 300
- Capacity of 4 Ft. T8 Lamps 1350
- Capacity of 8 Ft. T12 Lamps 400
- Capacity of CFLs 3000
- Description/Special Features Single Model That Crushes Linear, CFL, and U-Tube Lamps (with Addition of 20VR91). Lower Angle Entry Tube, Cyclone Separator, Five Stage Filter System. No Casual Connections of Hoses. On Board Controls with Intelli Technology.
- Includes T12 Entry Tube, Filter Combo Kit, Spinner Assembly and Carbon Filter, Drum Not Included
- Material Steel, Plastic and Rubber
- Compliance Use and Recycling of The Crushed Lamps is Regulated By The EPA, Not Available In CA, CT, ME, MN, MO, NH, PA, RI, VT and WV
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Facilitates Recycling Programs
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA, CT, ME, MN, MO, NH, PA, RI, VT and WV
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.