Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Oscilloscope, 2-channel, 70 MHz
- Item # 6XAC0
- Mfr. Model # DSOX2002A
- UNSPSC # 41113638
- Catalog Page # 792
- Shipping Weight 12.05 lbs.
- Bandwidth (MHz)70MHz
- Rise Time1.75ns
- Max. Voltage400
- Max./Min. Sweep Speed2 nS/div to 50 s/div
- Trigger Sensitivity Int./Ext.10mV/div internal/ 200mV external
- Vertical Operating ModesNormal, Peak Detect, Averaging, High Resolution, Segmented
- Sweep Speed Accuracy25ppm +- 5 ppm Per Year Aging
- Sweep Magnification+-8 Divisions From Center Screen
- Triggering ModeEdge, Pulse Width, Pattern, Video
- Triggering SourceAnalog channels, External, Line WaveGen
- Display8.5 inch WVGA
- Digital Storage Bandwidth64M Internal, USB Stick Limit For External Storage
- Sampling Rate2 GSa/s Per Channel
- Horizontal Resolution2.5 pS
- Vertical Resolution8 bits
- Memory Size100kpts/channel
- Real Time Bandwidth (MHz)70MHz
- Sweep Rate Real/Storage2 nS/div to 50 s/div
- FeaturesAnalog Oscilloscope, Digital Timing Analyzer, Integrated Function Generator, Mask Testing and Segmented Memory. FFT, Automatic Measurements
- Includes1 Passive Probe Per Analog Channel
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.