Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Oscilloscope, 4 Channel, 60 MHz
- Item # 4RGL2
- Mfr. Model # DSO1004A
- UNSPSC # 41113638
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 10.3 lbs.
- ItemDigital Storage Oscilloscope
- Type4 Channel
- Bandwidth (MHz)60
- Vertical Deflection2 mV/Div to 10 V/Div
- Rise Time5.8 ns
- Max. VoltageCAT I 300 Vrms, 400 Vpk
- Max./Min. Sweep Speed5 nSec/Div to 50 Sec/Div
- Trigger Sensitivity Int./Ext.5mV/Division, 1 Division from DC to 10 MHz, 1.5 Division from 10MHz to Full Bandwidth
- Vertical Operating ModesAC and DC
- Vertical Deflection Accuracy+/-4.0% Full Scale for 2 mV/Div to 5 mV/Div, +/-3.0% Full Scale 10 mV/Div to 5 V/Div
- Sweep Speed Accuracy+/-50 ppm from 0 to 30 C, +/-50 ppm +2 ppm per Degree C from 30 to 45 C
- Triggering ModeAuto, Normal (Triggered) or Single
- Triggering SourceCH1, CH2, Line, External or External/5
- Display5.7" Color LCD
- Sampling Rate2G Samples/Sec (Half Channel), 1 G Sample/Second (Each Channel)
- Horizontal Resolution5 nSec/Div to 50 Sec/div
- Vertical Resolution8 Bit
- Memory Size20,000 Points (Half Channel), 10,000 Points (Each Channel)
- Real Time Bandwidth (MHz)60
- FeaturesRecords Up To 1000 Occurrences of a Trigger Event, Edge, Pulse Width, Composite Video, Pattern and Alternate Channel Trigger Modes, Built-in USB Interface, Multi-language Interface
- IncludesPower Cord, (4) 10:1 10 MOhm Passive Probe Sets, Software CD and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.