Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Clamp Meter, Type K, 1000V
- Item # 5NNC9
- Mfr. Model # U1213A
- UNSPSC # 41113601
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.8 lbs.
- Item Clamp Meter
- Digital/Analog Digital
- Clamp Meter Jaw Style Clamp On
- Max. AC Amps 1000
- Max. DC Amps 1000
- Max. AC Volts 1000
- Max. DC Volts 1000
- Max. Ohms 40
- Jaw Capacity 2"
- Temp. Range -328 Degrees to 2502 Degrees F
- Counts 4100
- Battery Type 9V
- Safety Rating CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- Calibration Certificate No
- AC Response TRMS
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Capacitance 4000uF
- Frequency Counter 99.99 Hz to 999.90 kHz
- Peak Hold Yes
- Bar Graph Yes
- Display LCD
- Includes Test Leads, 19mm Probes, 4mm Probes, Soft Carrying Case, Quick Start Guide
- Calibration Frequency 45 Hz to 2 KHz
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Thermometer Type Type K Thermocouple
- AC Current Accuracy +/-2.0% + 5 Digits
- Operating Temp. 50 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Special Features Large Dual Display
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.