Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Baton Road Flare, Red LEDS
- Item # 26L092
- Mfr. Model # 1155
- UNSPSC # 12131604
- Catalog Page # 2561
- Shipping Weight 0.95 lbs.
- ItemLED Baton Road Flare
- LED ColorRed
- Shell ColorOrange
- Number of LEDs15
- Flashes per MinuteFive Varied Settings
- Power SourceLithium Ion Rechargeable Battery, 12 Volt and 110v Adapted
- Light Output3 to 10 Hours, 1/2 Mile Visibility
- Lens MaterialPolycarbonate
- Shell MaterialCrushproof Polycarbonate with Impact Resistant Rubber Housing
- Operating Life5+ Year Battery, Will Hold 90 Day Full Charge
- StandardsDOT & Traffic Safety Compliance: U.S. DOT (FMCSA) 49 CFR 1. Â§ 392.25 & 393.95 (g) Prohibits the carrying of any flame-producing flare on any Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) transporting explosives; any cargo of flammable liquid or flammable compressed gas, whether loaded or empty; or any CMV using compressed gas as a motor fuel. MUTCD Type A (flashing) and Type C (solid on) 2. NFPA 1901 Standards for Traffic Safety, Section 6.7.3 3. Miscellaneous Equipment.
- Special FeaturesPatented, Made In USA, Strong Magnet Attachment Option
- Includes12V Car Charger, 120V Wall Charger, USB Charger, Storage Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.