Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Battery Operated Megohmmeter, 500VDC
- Item # 6KG53
- Mfr. Model # 1035
- UNSPSC # 41113628
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.8 lbs.
- Item Battery Operated Megohmmeter
- Output Test Voltage 50/100/250/500VDC
- Insulation Resistance Range 10K to 20 gigohm
- Live Circuit Detection 0 to 600VAC/DC
- Resistance Range 400 killohm
- Display LCD
- Accuracy +/-3% +/-5 Counts
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Safety Rating CAT III 600V, EN 61557, 61010
- Leakage Current Range 3mA
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Features Automatic Test Inhibit When Live Circuit Detected, Hi and Lo AlarM Ohms Set Points
- Power Source (6) AA Alkaline Batteries
- Includes Soft Carrying Case, (3) Color Coded Leads, (1) Black Test Probe, (3) Alligator Clips, (2) Grip Probes, Batteries and User Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.