Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electronic Keyless Exit Trim Lock Narrow Stile, Entry with Key Override, Satin Chrome, Series 3090
- Item # 5ENX6
- Mfr. Model # 3090-02-626
- UNSPSC # 46171503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.88 lbs.
- Item Electronic Keyless Exit Trim Lock Narrow Stile
- Function Entry with Key Override
- Access Method Keypad
- Mounting Style Cylindrical
- Lock Material Aluminum and Zinc Cast
- Finish Satin Chrome
- Series 3090
- Handle Type Lever
- Door Thickness 1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
- Key Override Options Mortise Cylinder
- Hand Right
- Outside Height 15-3/8"
- Outside Width 1-3/4"
- Outside Depth 2"
- Keypad Material Metal
- Number of Keys 12
- Timed Entry Allowance 1 to 9 sec.
- Power Source (4) AA Batteries
- Battery Life 40,000 Cycles
- Operating Temp. Range -31 Degrees to 151 Degrees F
- Event Audit Trail No
- Max. User Codes 152
- Weather Resistant Yes
- For Use With Adams Rite Deadbolts Including MS1850S and MS1950 Series, Metal Door, Narrow Stile
- Includes Mounting Hardware and Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.