Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
120W, Dust Resistant Fixture Electronic Program Start Ballast Type, T5HO Lamp Type
- Item # 4VDD1
- Mfr. Model # XWL254 MV
- UNSPSC # 39111501
- Catalog Page # 693
- Shipping Weight 10.75 lbs.
- ItemDust Resistant Fixture
- Lamp Quantity2
- Lamp TypeT5HO
- Lamp Watts54
- Fixture Wattage120W
- Voltage120 to 277
- Description/Special FeaturesIndustrial Enclosure
- Lens TypePolycarbonate
- Ballast TypeElectronic Program Start
- Ballast Quantity1
- Housing MaterialPolycarbonate
- Housing FinishLight Gray
- Suggested Lamp Item No.5AE35
- Lamp IncludedNo
- Ambient Temp. Range-18 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- MountingSurface or Suspension
- IP Rating65
- StandardsUL Listed, cUL Listed to US and Canadian Safety Standard
Compliance and Restrictions
- XWL254 MV
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (3779)
- Ceiling Lighting Fixtures (1541)
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (1113)
- Fluorescent Lighting Fixtures (973)
- Ceiling Fluorescent Fixtures (704)
- Strip Lighting Fixtures (434)
- Vapor-Tight Lighting Fixtures (249)
- Dust-Resistant Lighting Fixtures (236)
- Strip Fluorescent Fixtures (233)
- Shop Lighting Fixtures (87)
- Shop Lights (83)
- Vapor-Tight Fluorescent Fixtures (25)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.