Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
LED Recessed Troffer, LED Replacement For 2 Lamp LFL, 3500K, Lumens 4000, Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- Item # 48H438
- Mfr. Model # 2GTL4 LP835
- UNSPSC # 39111521
- Catalog Page # 687
- Shipping Weight 21.4 lbs.
- Item LED Recessed Troffer
- Watts 39
- Lumens 4000
- Lumens Per Watt 105
- Color Temp. 3500K
- Length 48"
- Width 24"
- Height 3-1/4"
- Voltage 120 to 277VAC
- Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- CRI 82
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Standards CSA, DLC
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- LED Replacement For 2 Lamp LFL
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
Item # 48H439ACUITY LITHONIA
Price $205.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.