Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
360W Fluorescent High Bay Fixture, 347 to 480V Voltage, Suggested Lamp Item No. 5AE35
- Item # 1THL7
- Mfr. Model # IBZ 654 HVOLT
- UNSPSC # 39111501
- Catalog Page # 565
- Shipping Weight 16.15 lbs.
- Item Fluorescent High Bay Fixture
- Lamp Quantity 6
- Lamp Type T5HO
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 5AE35
- Fixture Wattage 360W
- Voltage 347 to 480V
- Description/Special Features Uplight
- Length 48-1/16"
- Width 18-1/8"
- Height 2-3/8"
- Light Distribution Narrow
- Reflector Type MIRO 4
- Reflector Material Aluminum
- Mounting Height 15 to 40 ft.
- Space to Mtg. Height Ratio 1
- Lamp Watts 51W
- Ballast Type Electronic Programmed Start
- Ballast Quantity 3
- Housing Material 22 ga. Steel
- Housing Finish High Gloss White Baked Enamel
- Lamp Included No
- Mounting Ceiling or Suspended
- Series IBZ
- Ambient Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Standards UL Listed 1598, CSA 250.0-08 Certified, Damp Locations
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 1THL6ACUITY LITHONIA
Price $292.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.